VANILLA COFFEE – A SWWET MOMENT OF PLEASURE
Vietnam is one of the most famous countries for coffee. The coffee beans, collected here, always have the strong and delightful flavor. We use the real Vietnamese coffee beans to create the real Vanilla coffee.
Celebrate the pleasures of great coffee and sweet aroma vanilla flavor, Rita Vanilla Coffee warm your heart anytime, any season. The rich and flavorful coffee provides an intensifying taste that is sure to awaken the senses. It embodies the mysterious and enticing flavor of vanilla. With rich aroma and delightful taste, Rita Vanilla Coffee brings a sweet moment of pleasure.
To create real Vanilla coffee using Vietnamese coffee beans, you’ll need a few additional ingredients in addition to the coffee beans. Here’s a recipe:
- 2 tablespoons Vietnamese ground coffee
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Brew 2 tablespoons of Vietnamese ground coffee with 3/4 cup of hot water in a coffee press or drip coffee maker.
- While the coffee is brewing, mix together 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the brewed coffee over the ice in the glass.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla mixture over the coffee.
- Stir everything together until the milk and coffee are well combined.
- Enjoy your delicious and authentic Vietnamese Vanilla coffee!
Note: You can adjust the amount of sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to your preferred level of sweetness and vanilla flavor. You can also use different types of milk, such as coconut milk or almond milk, for a dairy-free version.
Benefits for your liver
Some studies have shown that drinking coffee might help to prevent liver cancer and liver conditions such as fibrosis. It is also help to protect your liver from alcohol-induced damage.
Boosts your brainpower
Caffeine helps to improve the flow of blood around your brain. Your blood is carrying millions of particles of oxygen around your body, and when the level of oxygen available to your brain increases, it can help it make neural pathways quicker and more efficiently.
Helps improve your coordination
Caffeine is found in coffee can actually enhance neuromuscular coordination, making your brain send messages to your muscles faster.
Helps you concentrate and focus
If you’re tired and not concentrating on your work, try a cup of coffee for yourself. A 2010 review in the journal Nutrition found it has a serious impact on cognitive function and can help you concentrate and better focus on your works.
Coffee beans are loaded with antioxidants that can impact blood sugar levels and is thought to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Helps you live longer
Several studies show that coffee drinkers live longer and have a lower risk of premature death.
Helps prevent cancer
Liver and colorectal cancer are the third and fourth leading causes of cancer death worldwide. Some studies show that coffee drinkers have a lower risk of both base on the cancer prevention of coffee.